1 bag Stinging Nettles (approx 1/4 lb)
6 duck eggs
Fresh chives (approx 1/2 bunch)
Olive oil or butter
Salt and pepper
1. Blanch nettles, drain, and rough chop (see nettle instructions).
2. Chop chives fine.
3. Beat 6 duck eggs in bowl.
4. Add nettles, chives, salt and pepper to eggs and mix.
5. Heat some olive oil or butter in a skillet, and pour in beaten egg mixture.
6. Cook without stirring over medium heat a few minutes, until bottom is set. FLIP the frittata by holding a plate against the skillet and flipping it on to the the plate. Then slide the frittata back in the skillet and cook a few more minutes.
Slice and serve with spinach salad or something else tasty!